Help and support your swimmers to meet their team and age group commitments, for themselves and their teammates, by being on time and present for required practices and meets.
- Give plenty of positive reinforcement to your swimmer.
- Help and support your swimmers by ensuring they are present and on time for all required practices and meets.
- Stay up-to-date on all financial commitments (see Financial Responsibility page)
- Volunteer for timing and other assignments at away meets.
- Be present and volunteer for home meets, where we need significant additional help to run the meets efficiently
- Volunteer and help with the many PPA efforts (Board, special event organization, fundraisers, communications, publicity, etc.).
- Remember: Parents support and coaches coach.
To summarize: ALL PIRANHA PARENTS MUST CONTRIBUTE TIME DURING THE YEAR. In order for your swimmer to be eligible for a championship meet, you must time at least twice during the season.